5 productive weekend.

6.07.2010

Here's a little taste of what's to come this week.
I did a ton of prep work and sewing during the weekend.  Lots of projects in the works, including a Modern Meadow striped quilt!  I am slightly obsessed with this fabric...I think I'm going to have to buy more soon.  I need to go on a bit of a fabric diet though for a little while to make up for something else I bought this weekend.


Blogger has not been cooperating with me today...I've been trying to write this post since 10:00 last night!

5 comments:

  1. Really, how much sewing could you possibly have gotten done especially with that new toy?!? I have a friend that would be super jealous, she's been wanting one since they came out.

    Can't wait to see more posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, a fabric diet.
    Such pretty colors, can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous! I love that Modern Meadow mix there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun teaser, Holly. I love the colors in the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogging tips