4 more modern meadow.

6.15.2010

So when I said I'd blog about this quilt last week, what I really meant was this week.  Maybe.  If my quilt holder-upper gets off work before it's dark outside at some point between now and Friday.  Unfortunately I can't make any promises because holding up quilts doesn't pay the bills.  What I can do though is give you a quick shot of the back so I can at least say that I blogged about it.
I suppose I could get more creative with my quilt pictures rather than relying on my husband to hold them up all the time.  Maybe I'll work on that this week!

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! I really want some modern meadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D

    I use tools (like hammers and such) to weight the top so I can hang it over the entry way stairs outside.(our house is just high enough)

    But I'm really excited to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you come to Seattle and teach me to quilt?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogging tips